- Entries of no more than 2,000 words are eligible.
- Eligible entries must be in English.
- Entries cannot be a previous C.I.T Writers Awards Writing Contest winner.
- The content of eligible entries must be consistent with the chosen theme.
- Chartus.X has final and binding responsibility for determining the eligibility of all entries. If Chartus.X determines that an entry is ineligible, the author will be notified accordingly.
- Authors may enter before the 31st of April.
- entry is free.
- Judges will evaluate each entry as it is received based on the following criteria: creativity, originality, theme, and writing quality.
- Judges will be selected by the Chartus.X editorial department. Judges may include authors, book reviewers, editors, librarians, professors and specialists in other fields.
- Winner will be announced on the 31st of July. The winner will be notified by email.
- Entrants retain the copyright to their story. Chartus.X shall have the permanent right in any and all media to use and exploit all radio, television, merchandising, promotional and publicity rights that publisher and author may have in connection with their participation in the C.I.T. Writers Awards Writing Contest competition without further consent or payment.
- Author also releases any claim they might have either by virtue of their participation in the C.I.T. Writers Awards for use of their respective photographs, names, likenesses, voice, or appearances in connections with the C.I.T. Writers Awards.
- One contest winner will be selected and announced on 31st of July. The announcement will be made via the C.I.T writers award page of Chartus.X website. The contest winner will be contacted via email and will receive a Chartus.X Publishing Package in recognition of their achievement.