Letterbox is a question and answer series on Chartus.X.
Ask your questions and get them answered by filling out the form at the bottom of the page.
- “When writing a novel, do you add a hook near the beginning of the book after the manuscript is completed or when you start writing it?”
- “How did you feel after giving up alcohol?”
- “Is love a sacrifice or is it just a feeling?”
- “I am a teenager and I feel like I don’t have a purpose or direction. Sometimes I get this deep sadness within me. I don’t know how to deal with it, and all I can do is think about it. Has anyone else gone through this? How do I overcome it?”
- “What is the way to be emotionally strong in life?”
- “Is it okay to wait for a person who is not sure if he/she loves you?”
- “How did you get into writing? In general, how did you start?”
- “Does anyone else feel like they don’t want to live in such an awful, painful world? I love life but how can I be a part of annoying people?”
- “I have many great novels and very limited time. How can I write down those novel’s details and pictures in my mind before I forget?”
- “I miss someone so much. What should I do?”
- “How do I get started on writing my novel?”