Please, use this form for new submissions only. If you have been in contact with one of our editors already, please, email them directly.
Before you submit details of your manuscript to Chartus.X LTD it is necessary to firstly read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The material submitted is the Author’s own creative and/or well researched work.
- At all times the right of the Author to the intellectual copyright of his, her or their work, will be maintained.
- Chartus.X LTD guarantee the privacy and intellectual property of the Author and maintain said privacy at all times.
- No information regarding any Author’s personal details will be disclosed to any third parties without the express permission of said Author.
- No disclosure of email addresses or similar contact data will be allowed without the express permission being granted by the Author.
- Chartus.X LTD may use the personal details of the Author for correspondence.
- Chartus.X LTD cannot be held responsible for the loss, damage or non-return of any material sent to us in hardcopy or otherwise.
- We do not accept academic or foreign language submissions. These submissions will be automatically removed from our systems and you may not hear back from us.
Once your full submission is received it is considered for publication by an editor, who will assess content, subject matter and suitability under one of our imprints.
If the editor considers the work to be appropriate for our lists, we will put forward an offer of publication, either under a traditional contract or a hybrid publishing contract.